Hey Lady Part 2 ...

Posted by Beamer at 7:16 PM

So, I start explaining about my Photo Blog and how I need to keep getting images to "Feed the Beast" as I like to call it. I am in a public alley way. There is a fence between me and the two guys and the two dogs. I wish them a good day and start walking down the alley looking for more shots. I only have a brief period of time with this golden hour thing.

I walk to the end of the block and head south. I cross a three lane street and as I am halfway across the street, a group of people have gathered in front of the house with the missing landings for the second story of the back of the house. Someone whistled loudly and I looked over at the group of people. They were waving for me to come over.

I finished crossing the street and took a few more images. I got across from thee gathering and a lady had what looked like my business card and was asking me something about what I was doing. I crossed back over the street. She is holding onto my card and is asking me what "this" is all about.

"Uhm, it's a free business card from Moo."

"What does this mean? It's all gibberish."

Actually, there are different Addresses to different things dealing with Me on the Internet. I said "It is a business card (again) and it has different ..."

"Why are you doing this? You are taking pictures of my private property. You came onto my property and took pictures." Crap. This didn't sound good.

"What if I got my Camera and went and took pictures of your property? Is your address on here?"

Actually there are for addresses on there, but that isn't what she was wanting, apparently.

Again she said "What if I got my camera?" My golden hour was dwindling.

Look Lady I wanted to say, take your private property issues and shove them where the s=* Don't S&&6.

But what I said instead was "Here, let me delete the Image of your House, ok?"

I found her junked up property on the camera and hit the delete on it. The image pixilated to a blue field. I was hoping that was going to be her pound of flesh.

"There you see, all gone."

Part 2 of 3 parts.

0 comments: