Hey Lady ...

Posted by Beamer at 6:52 PM

I guess you didn't give me a chance to tell you about my regular Blog. You probably wouldn't understand about regular blogs either. Even though you claim to be so wise about the Internet.

I know that doesn't make much sense to you. But there may be one person that gets it, although I doubt it.

I was out this afternoon during golden hour, the optimum time for taking images with a camera. The setting sun just throws off such a nice golden glow and does wonders for photography. So I am out getting some more shots for my Photo blog, I am walking down an alley in old town Kern, an older part of Bakersfield that is seen it's better days. There was great hoopla of getting this part of Bakersfield back on it's feet, but that was before the economy turned upside down. Now it is just sad.

I came across some Iron grating that made for a neat shot. I took it. I then walked a few feet and there was the back of a 2 story house with doors leading to nowhere. The upper floors were there but there was not a thing past the doors for anyone to walk out on. It looked scary and ridiculous. It was unusual and it ended up in my camera.

Two dogs came running as I am taking the shot, followed by two guys.

One of the guys said "Can I help You?" over the loud barking dog. I already had my shot.
I asked him what just to make sure of what he said.

"Can I help you?"

"Nope." I reached for my wallet to give him one of my free business cards I got from Moo. It's not really classy but it was free, so I can't complain.

Part 1 of 3 parts.

0 comments: