Hey Lady Part 3 ...

Posted by Beamer at 7:28 PM

"I do have this other image of some of your grating."

"I want it gone as well."

I think it got deleted as well. I just wanted to get away from this lady and her band of merry men.

She wanted to know why I was doing this, what enjoyment can I possibly get out of doing this, and again she said she was going to get her camera. I asked her if she wanted to take a picture of Me.

"No."

Well, then I knew she was crazy. I am walking away from her and she is still going on about what enjoyment could I be getting out of this.

I said. "Well, I guess I am Crazy." I asked her if she knew about Photo Blogs.

She gave me a blank stare. I asked her if she knew about the Internet.

"I am very wise about the Internet." I gave up. I was getting no where and My golden Hour was dwindling down to a few minutes. I finally got away from her. I saw a neat image a few feet further and turned back to her.

"Look I'm Taking a picture. You better call the cops."

I turned the corner at the end of the Block and though how it must going to be a full moon out tonight.


Part 3 of 3.