What a crazy Morning

Posted by Beamer at 6:58 AM

August 23rd, 2008

Part of this is an inside Blogging thingy so if you don't blog, you may not understand.

I have for a while routinely been checking and posting at E-Card Forum. I have been using E-card for a while now and it has worked out quite well for me. I suggest you give it a try, if your not already doing so.

Anyway, I had Buzzed a blog post yesterday (this is the part you may not get if your not a hip blogger such as my self - yeah right.) Buzz is a thingy that Yahoo has going on that allows for post from blogs or websites to be rated sort of and allowed to rise to the top of the heap and may get to the front page of Yahoo. Yahoo!

So I checked in on the E-card Forum and here is ê¿ê (yes that is her is signature) and she is thanking me for buzzing her.

The conversation goes something like this:

ê¿ê : "Beamer buzzed my post! He's my new huny!

That was my very first buzz (just succumbed to adding the tacky button today)

Thanks, Beamer!

ê¿ê

(oops! just noticed I'm logged in on one of the other blogs -- it wasn't this blog that he buzzed but the OTHER one -- you know which one!)"

fragileheart.com | journal :"lol Margaret; sure work my memory why don't you!
Congrats on the buzz!"

Wisdom Hypnosis : "Beamer Buzzes?"

Superficial Gallery : "wtf is a buzz?"

No Democrats : "What in the H are you talking about any how ?"

(See Your not the only one that isn't a hip blogger.)

ê¿ê "Ok -- go read the EntreCard Blog 0--- or look down in community for a Graham post about changing blogging blah blah -- Yahoo! Buzz is the new Digg.

I just put the ugly button on my site (not this one I know I'm still logged in as the Reader) and he was the first one to buzz a post.

Sorry if I got carried away, but it's my first, you see.....

ê¿ê

ô¿ô"

(I am basically Laughing out loud by now.)

Wisdom Hypnosis : "OK, you convinced me, I got a buzz!"

She Lives : "A good buzz sounds pretty good about now."

Beamer : "Rotfl

Thanks I needed that.

Yes, I am a part Time Bee.

too Funny.

Beamer"

So here I am literally laughing out loud and my wife is making an appearance, trying unsuccessfully to wake up.

Me: "Hello."
In between guffaws of laughter.

Wife : "Whut's so funny?"

Me, pointing at the monitor, trying to gain some kind of control: "It's a bloggin' thing."

Wife :"Ok."

Me: "Good Morning."

Wife : "Harumph."

Me : "What?"

Wife: "I love the way My brain works."


She went on to tell me how she had heard Chrissy Meowing in her sleep. So, instead of waking up to see what it was the cat wanted, she dreamy of a Guinea pig nuzzling her. When she awoke in her dream, there were all kinds of small furry animals in bed with her, jumping on her, Gerbils, hamsters and such. She awoke for reals to find Chrissy standing on her chest, meowing at her.


Damn, Now I'm In trouble. She has awaken enough to realize I am posting about her waking up and telling me this stuff.

Hep me.

7 comments:

Mike Golch said...

just stopped by to see what you were up to.

Beamer said...

Just dealing with Life Mike. Hope your doing Ok.

Beamer

Debbie said...

sounds like it's time to buzz by a flower shop for wifey!

Glad you gave us a reason to laugh today.

Mike Golch said...

Dealing with life is the best we can do. one day at a time.and or 5 min.if the need arises.Thank you for being one of my friends.

Beamer said...

Thanks Debbie and Mike.

Debbie: Flowers - Not a bad Idea. Luckily she is a very forgiving individual.

Mike: Not a problem. Glad to be of service. Get feeling better, Ok?

Beamer

chilly said...

Hello Beamer,
You have been added to my Blogroll now. Thanks!

Beamer said...

Chilly, Its a bit like looking at my long lost brother.

Thanks for the add. I have your Hot rod Blog Icon added somewhere. Seems like it is B and B.

Beamer