The post I had

Posted by Beamer at 1:00 AM

went Bye bye.

It's a shame. It was nice and long and was full of venom and spit. But upon more thought, not worthy of the time it too to post.

Tony Snow at age 53 has passed away to day. He died from Colon Cancer.

I can closely relate to those with Colon Cancer. My dad had this cancer and it was one of 4 cancers he finally passed away from. My dad, if nothing else, made sure I learned full well about the suffering tied into cancer. It sucks. It is a terribly long drawn out way to die.

If you haven't had a clolonoscopy yet, get one. For me, it was a painless operation and I came away greatly pleased with the results and the procedure. The hard part is what you get to do prior to the actual exam. Your colon needs to be cleaned out. They have a lovely liquid which I got to drink. You consume a large amount. The details aren't pretty, for involves the toilet a lot, but very necessary. Get the exam. Compared to the illness, cancer of the colon, it is a piece of cake.

Tony suffered with this terrible disease for 3 years. My dad had it for about 5 years. It's painful, at times very embarrassing and there were many visits to the doctor and the hospital. Trust me, you don't want to have to deal with it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On a side note, there is a blog named KSHIPPYCHIC. She has a post where she is talking about her Garden and some of the odd things her veggies are doing. She has mutant tomatoes, spooning squash and a large Pumpkin, which she says is female. Anyway, check out her interesting blog.

She also has a Photo blog with some very nice Photography from Kansas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomy Snow, Rest In Peace my dear sir. the same for your Dad,Beamer!
I know you miss your Dad probuly just as much as I miss mine.aug 1984 he suffered a heart attack and did not survive it. God Bless all the of you ghreat men!
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. Hugs and Blessings. Mike

Beamer said...

Thanks Mike and May God Bless you and your Dad.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Thank you for the shouts!! Awesome name idea too btw!! :)

Beamer said...

Thank You Kshippychic, (the name idea refers to the name I came up with for her pumpkin)