It just dawned on me ...

Posted by Beamer at 3:20 AM

Friday, June 6th, 2008

(Stupid date thing) Anyway, I was checking out an old post of mine and it dawned on me that the person in charge of the Burger King where I had gotten the disgusting customer service never once responded to what I informed her of. I guess he though it not worth her time to respond to me. Well Guess what Lady? It is still very fresh in my mind the absolutely lousy service I got there that day and how your disgusting crew treated me. You screwed up big time. I hope they have replaced you with some one that gives a damn.

Maybe I should try a higher up in the Burger King business. I know what my wife would say: Let it go! But in certain areas of my life I am quite a bit like a pit bull, very tenacious. And my wife doesn't read my blog. So, I'll think about it.

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

you would have to go thru the my archives,but I had a great rant about ht e great service I got from funai corporation concering one of the product they make.