Hope everyone

Posted by Beamer at 3:25 PM

had a great Christmas.

This is a pure out rant. Something that really bugs me happened just a few days ago in the east side of Bakersfield.

First we went to a hamburger joint that uses carhops still to fetch the food out to the car (you probably can figure which business) in case you can't it is Sonic on Niles. We pulled in about 4:30 pm or so and was told to get into the drive thru, that the car hop was on a break.

That would have been great, except for the long line of cars that had beat us to the punch. We said screw it and went to Burger King a little down the road on Niles towards Bakersfield Proper.

Now for you guys working fast food that really really want to make your customers very upset do what this crew did. First, the girl ahead of me in line (There were only 2 of us in line) Apparently worked there at Burger King and wanted some bimbo from the back to wait on her. So the chick at the register had to slowly crawl to the back of the building and find this special individual.

So the special one and the girl in front of me are talking about parties and boys and then finally she orders her food. Ok great, we are finally making head way after me waiting in line for five minutes. WRONG!

This special child takes off apparently to get the girls order for her in person. I am waiting still for someone to at least acknowledge my presence there.

"Hey lard butt, I'll be right with you"
"You old fart, why did you come to our Burger King today? Can't you see were busy with our one customer?"
"There is a Sonic just down the street, try them."




Something would have been nice. Then a girl wearing what I thought was a managerial top (it was red) came to the register ahead of me, opened up the drawer and proceeded to mess with the money. I am still waiting for SOMEONE to say ANYTHING in my direction. Nothing.



I waited.

And I waited.

And I f**ing walked out with wife in tow.

We went back to Sonic and ate there. By then the car hop was back in operation. Man, I was p-o-ed. This all took place 12/24/07.

Now to find that managers e-mail address at Burger King.

0 comments: