I wish some one had told me

Posted by Beamer at 2:03 AM

Sat, June 7, 2008

Ok, I have a weight problem. Have had most of my 52 years. It's not that I have the weight problem so much as doctors don't like the weight I have been at. So Wednesday I decide to get serious and start working out again.

I had purchased a fit ball about a year ago and it sat in the box. I finally blew the thing up and started using it Thursday. Found out the hard way that because I have suffered from Motion sickness since 5th grade, I am now having to be very careful of what I do on this huge soft blown up rubber ball.

I am not used to having to lay quietly on my bed after working out while the stomach calms down and return back to accepting water with out rushing to try and expel said water. I didn't see that one coming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big time bummer,I know that my weight is way over the limit.How can you exercize if you keep haveing seizures? I cannot even ride my stationary bike for 5 minuits with out haveing one.

Beamer said...

Ouch. Thats a tough one. Man, I wish you the best of luck with your exercise. I don't know anything about how to handle that problem. It's too bad your doctors can't come up with something to help you out.

Beamer