Custumer service Snafu ...

Posted by Beamer at 11:13 AM

This is the second time this store has come up on this blog. One more and I'm gonna start naming names and e-mailing people.

Yesterday, April fools day. my wife is going through the checkout. Everything is fine and my wife is swiping her debit card through the scanner, when the Cashier decides to open her mouth.

"Do you know you have a spider on the side of your Neck?"

My wife has now stopped what she is doing and is swiping at one side, then the other side of her neck, wondering if she has removed the little varmint from her neck.

"April Fools"

I would really hope my wife gave the cashier a look that would kill, but knowing her, she probably just walked away with so much as a sign of her distaste for this strange customer service experience.

This wasn't the same cashier as before.

Now on a side note, I have worked with individuals that have had a fear of insects, especially one woman who had arachnophobia something terrible. I'm sure the store would have loved it if my wife had suffered from this terrible fear and had sufered a heart attack on the spot.

0 comments: