Something rather important ...

Posted by Beamer at 3:49 AM

Having a father that died of cancer, I can sort of relate to what this lady must be going through. This is what I encountered this morning. Seems legit and seems very serious:


"Just do it. You know you wanna
Posted by Sodapop on Apr 2nd, 2008 @ 7:29 pm

If you click this pretty button below, you’ll be taken to Miss Ann’s blog. There is a raffle going on for Lisa of Clusterfook. We want to make a dream come true for her. Lisa has been diagnosed with cancer for the third time in what seems like as many years. She wants to take her daughters to Disney World, something she can not afford.

Lisa is one of the bloggers I started reading almost immediately upon entrance into the blogging world. Her blog at the time, Rock Bitch, was like nothing I had seen before. She was snarky, honest and oh so funny. I’ve kept up reading her each time her domain has changed, whether cause she blew it up or whether she just wanted a change.

Lisa, you are strong and beautiful and I have faith you will pull through this. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and know that I am here if you ever need me."

image Removed

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I will add lisa to my prayer list.
I'm saddened when I hear of someone battling cancer.I lost my Mom to lung cancer in sept 2003.