Christmas in March

Posted by Beamer at 3:24 AM

Ok, so it is a lot like Christmas for me in the end of March. Why you may ask? Well I discovered at about 2am yesterday that the stupid application I thought would be really neat to use to collect my comments from My photo blog wasn't setup just so.

And?

Well, I found some amazing comments on my photoblog that I wasn't even aware of. This is going back to December. Granted it wasn't in the thousands or even in the hundreds. More like 25, but it was 25 more comments than I was believing I had.

At first I was ticked at the stupid Halosacn setup thingy, then I was upset with myself for not double checking the stupid setup, but this morning I am just thankful.

##############################################################################
Some time lapse Photography I discovered:

Here and Here.

#############################################################################
Oh please try this. It's new and fantastic and its great. So, the sucker that I am, I fall for it. I try a new template from an outside source and It looks great, but it has wiped out a lot of the "widgets" that I had on the side and bottom of the postings. So I reinstall the old template and it wipes out some of the Widgets from the side and bottom. Computers and the Internet, Man, they can be an absolute pain at times.

0 comments: