Tom Sellick ...

Posted by Beamer at 1:14 AM

Ok, I first got to know this guy as Magnum PI. He lived in Hawaii and drove a friggin' Lamborghini, for christ sake. He'd get shot at and solve cases where sometimes murder was involved. Well, I know am watching him on Craig Ferguson's talk show and he's laughing like a little girl. He just got through saying he's 6'4" tall and then he lets out this wimpy, nasally, snicker of a school girl titter.


Wow.

#####################################################################
I had this crazy idea to find a picture of a school girl and try to morph Tom into one, but instead ending up, through Google, finding a whole underworld involving school girls. I feel so dirty right now.
#####################################################################





Not sure how this ends but it looks interesting.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I've seen Tom on other talk shoew acting normal one minuit and than extremely silly the next.Being aroud some talkshow hosts brings out the sillyness in him.


By the way if you get a lot of visitors,that is because I've added you to my blogroll of honor.

Beamer said...

When he let out this titter, it was almost like he realized what he was doing and tried to stop, then Craig would get this mischievous look on his face and do something right again to bring it back out of Tom. It was funny. lol

I will take your blog roll of honor post and thank you very much kind sir.

Also wanted to thank you for your postings at my Photo blog. I hope I have that Posting screw up over ther fixed.

Beamer