Odds and ends ...

Posted by Beamer at 4:35 AM

South Park Episodes Now Free Online

"Syndicate content By Mike Sachoff - Wed, 03/26/2008 - 5:14pm.


Fans of the irreverent South Park will now be able to watch all 12 seasons of the animated series online.South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone along with Comedy Central have launched southparkstudios.com. The site will be ad supported with initial sponsorship from Toyota and Virgin."




I have to admit I am not a big fan of the show, but this is quite an extensive collection of stuff over there at this site. If You like Southpark at all, your probably really gonna get a kick out of this web page. Lots of ads though.

######################################################################

Ok, what the heck is a Spliff?




Hint: It's like a skateboard. Looks pretty cool if your into that sorta thing.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

skateboards? hell I had trouble with skates,as in the ones that attached to your shoews.

Beamer said...

I used a skate board back in the day when they had metal wheels. I ended up with all most a compound fracture in my left forearm, both bones broken. That took care of my skateboarding days.