A few tidbits ....

Posted by Beamer at 5:43 AM

Even after being on this earthly realm 52 years, I am not sure I would be able to or would want to post 100 different things about me. You folks really have better things to do.

######################################################################################
I have another Customer service thingy. I was at a local department store a few weeks ago (See, what the plan is that I let this stuff simmer awhile, and if it still bugs me and I still remember about it, well there ya go ...) And I stood in the check out. The guy ahead of me had one black mechanics gloves with the fingers cut out. A guy in his mid 30's I am guessing with two small kids. The kids were being a pain and he was basically ignoring them. Any way, he walks away and his small children finally follow him away from the check stand. I said something about the gloves he was wearing to the check out girl. She gives me this blank stare. So I asked her if she saw the gloves he was wearing. She still is giving me this real odd look. Then she Finally says "I didn't see any gloves."

I looked at her incredulously and was thinking to myself, you have got to be kidding. She was still looking at me oddly then piped up, "Why would I know why he was wearing those Gloves? Maybe he had a fear of germs or something. I have no idea why he was wearing gloves." all with this strange bizarre attitude thrown in. I stood looking at her dumbfounded, as were the people behind me in line.

I said as I walked away. "I really didn't expect you to know why he was wearing the gloves. I was just making small talk."

I went back to the store yesterday and pointed her out to my wife. She had apparently dealt with her in the past and wasn't to pleased by her actions.

###################################################################################

I came across one of my usual bloggers that I read is losing some of her hair. My world doesn't seem so quite insane anymore.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

well I guess I'm locky my hair is still there but not that same color as it used to be.When I was a child my hair was black then it faded to brown now it is filled with grey.So we all have to deal with hair issues as we age I guess.

Beamer said...

I hear you Mike. I'm 52 and my hair has gone the way yours did, except its gone past gray in most places to a silver I guess. If you look at the bottom of my Photo blog I got a big ol' self portrait.

I sure do appreciate the comments.