I have got just way too much ...

Posted by Beamer at 8:02 AM

time on my hands right now. It's crazy.
Me being unemployed, looking for work, yet also having access to the internet through a blazingly fast internet connection (DSL through Yahoo / sbc - Highly recommend it) and using a blazingly fast browser (Firefox - again, highly recommend it) and the internet as it stands right now at the end of 2007.
Christ, I have about 5 blogs going, a web page I am redesigning and updating and adding to and all kinds of other stuff.
My cup surely is running over at the time and I can't complain a bit, just I need to get caught up. Get caught up and get organized. Get organized and enjoy life as it comes, for sometimes it comes way too fast.


On a side note, it's my birthday to day. I turned 52. There was no way possible to believe when I was 40 I would be doing half the stuff I am doing now at 52. I am so blessed and fortunate to have good health to be able to do all that I do. Thank you dear sweet Jesus.
Whew!

0 comments: