Reentering the realm of Pizza delivery Day 2 part 2 ...

Posted by Beamer at 1:18 AM

So, I then am In my car. Listening to the stereo. This isn't good.

I finally get to where I think I can drive, that is until this truck pulls up along side of me with Loud exhaust.

Wow, that sounds good.

I pull into the next empty parking lot, about 5 blocks from where I had been. Geez!

Some time later I finally get back to the Pizza place and see my boss. He sends me home about 5 and a half hours early.

I was watching NASCAR today, some 18 hours after being in that hallway, amazed at how good those engines sound. I don't think it just pot in that smoke. Who knows what else I was inhaling.

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I guess a job is a job.what I would not give to be able to drive again.(sigh)

Mike Golch said...

I'm wondering the same thing.Possibly the pot was laced with PCP.I've delt with a few knuckleheads that were flying on that stuff when I was a hospital security guard.

Beamer said...

I'm sorry you can't drive any more Mike.

Mike Golch said...

Beamer,It is best that I do not drive.I would not like to have a seizure while driving and kill someone.