Finally, some digital representation ...

Posted by Beamer at 9:00 AM

September 19th. 2009



This has been something that I have been after for a very long time. For one reason or another, it never took place. That now thankfully is in the past.

I recorded this on the 18th of September. This was on the second day of jamming after about a 3 year hiatus from the Guitar, It wasn't that I didn't want to play, it just kept getting placed on the back burner. The Guitar that I am using is an Ibanez, which is about 5 years old. It hasn't been played nearly enough, but hopefully that will change.

The other Electric guitar I have is A Royal Artist. This Ibanez weighs easily twice as much as the Royal artist, but the royal artist is a semi hollow body, where the Ibanez is a solid body Guitar. The Solid body is like a totally different beast in so many ways, but mainly the rigidity of the guitar is what I find is the biggest difference, The hollow body flexes some what in the relationship with the neck of the guitar as your playing and adds a whole different element to the guitar and what you can do with it as you play. I haven't ever tried to manipulate the neck on this one. I don't think it would do me much good.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

good video.My hat is off to you!

Beamer said...

Thank you very much Mike. That means a lot coming from you. I really appreciate all you have done over the years. It has not gone unnoticed, trust me.

Beamer