I have no excuses

Posted by Beamer at 12:38 PM

I haven't been here. All my readers, all two of them, know that. I should be saying I have been feeling terrible about not posting here, but I haven't. I haven't been on the Internet much at all lately. Taking a break I guess, seeing the world through something other than this monitor. Been watching some stupid movies and some good ones. Been dealing with a sorry excuse for a vegetable garden and pulling up a very live pomegranate bush tree that my wife and neighbor apparently have disliked. I thought it was ok, but it now down to a few inches above the ground, dead, I hope.

Been dealing with a car and its smog problems and the state of California. Just too much fun there.

Been working on recording my caloric Intake (What a pain.) I also went to the LA Zoo. Had an excellent time and highly suggest a go at it if your around Griffith Park in Los Angeles, California and want to see some very healthy animals. Right now the Elephant Pen is being overhauled, so no Elephant viewing, But I found the Giraffes extraordinary.

Another thing about a visit to the LA Zoo, you will see ungodly amounts of cleavage due to an excess in Pushup bras. Must be an LA thing. Also, the water must be doing something to the women. A lot of them were pregnant and some were very pregnant.

I'll really try to get back in the groove here. It felt pretty good actually posting again.

Have a great day.

3 comments:

AmyD said...

I've been a spotty poster as well. Plus I've really sucked at getting around to any blogs for a while.

Sorry to hear about your B.S. with the DMV. We had a smog issue as well, to the tune of $600.00 ridiculous.

Mike Golch said...

sometimes we all need to take a break and do other things.I've been trying to watch my intakes as well.I have to ad mitt it is great to be under 300 lbs again.

Beamer said...

Mike, That is awesome news about your weight. Way to go. I at present probably have to lose 50 pounds in order to reach the goal you reached. Hope you can keep it off.

Amy, I set aside 500 bucks to take care of my smog issue, really hoping I wasn't going to have to use it all. Mine came about because some Asshat decided that he / she needed my smog hoses more than I did. Ripped me off, big time - of smog Hoses. The car is 28 years old and they just don't make some of those hoses any more, but trying to convince California of that is proving to be quite the challenge.