Happy Valentines day

Posted by Beamer at 1:01 AM

Feb. 14th, 2009

I found this very tasty

The classic Hotdog w/ Sauerkraut

2 Hotdog Buns 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 Hotdogs 1/4 tsp white Pepper (or Black Pepper)
1/4 cup Crispy Sauerkraut 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
Butter, softened

Spread butter on open Hotdog buns, toast face down in Medium heated skillet till golden brown. Remove from pan. Place hot dogs and Sauerkraut into pan. I had the hotdogs separate from the Sauerkraut, but I don't think it would hurt anything if they mingled. Add Garlic, Vinegar and White (Or Black) pepper to Sauerkraut. I turned the heat down a bit. Gently stir Sauerkraut and thoroughly heat Hotdogs and Sauerkraut. Add you favorite condiments to your hotdog buns (Mine are Mayonnaise and Mustard.) Once Hotdogs are heated through, move to Buns. Add sauerkraut to buns. Feedeth thy Face.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On a side Note from Twitter -

u______gypsy - So far. 3 major orgasms, countless small ones, a sparkling clean bath tub, still unpacked and undressed.

Sounds like a productive morning to me. I guess some folk are rather care free about what they tweet on.

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I have not had dogs this way in a while guess I'll try to talk the misses into making them