Don't be a pushover ...

Posted by Beamer at 4:23 AM

December 9th, 2008

There are a few things I know sorta kinda and a few things I know for sure.

One of the Things I know for sure is that you are the king when it comes to food. Period.

What do I mean by that?

At least in America, Chefs, cooks, bakers, etc., live and die by their customers and how they feel about the food they serve to their customers. If you get something that is not right, food wise, complain.

Yeah ok, there are going to be those horses butts that will spit in your food. Trust me though, if that sort of behavior is going on, then there is a whole lot worse things you have to worry about in an establishment that allows for this sort of behavior to go on than a little snot. Like under cooked food, spoilage, well I won't go one in case your eating right now.

A decent cook, chef, whatever, is going to fix the problem and fix it right. If it comes back to you and it still isn't right, send it back again.




If they still can't get their act together, ask for the manager. Trust me, they want your business, especially in this day and age. They are Hurting and you are like gold to them. The manager will get it right, or they better.

You do not have to put up with lousy food or lousy service in an eating Establishment. You have much more power that you would ever believe.

0 comments: