Something That has been in my craw

Posted by Beamer at 8:01 PM

November 15th, 2008

Ok, this Sez Who Comment Thing is really bad news in my book. I really dislike commenting in any length on those comment things for Sez Who, because everything I comment is saved and recorded and apparently kept for ever for every one to see even though I have never signed up for the damn thing.

It is also hard to tell when I am commenting on a Sez Who site at times do to the fact that they can change the look of their comment thingy, which is fine, But It gives me more cause to be wary of what I comment on, which I really do not like.

When I comment, I want to be able to express fully what I feel and why some times I am commenting. I don't want to have to limit myself to one or two sentences if I want to run on for days like I do here at times.





This picture has nothing to do with this comment.


I really Wish Entrecard hadn't had every body go all gung ho on the Sez Who Comment thingy so many months ago.

I feel some what better now.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

my sez who does not work right and I'm going to opt out.

Beamer said...

Good for you. I don't know why it keeps all my comments when I have never signed up for the thing. Really gets my goat.

Beamer