The Ying and Yang Of the Internet

Posted by Beamer at 10:54 PM

August 19th, 2008

This isn't part 2 of the 3 I had planned. This caught me off guard.

I don't know this blogger well. I hardly know this blogger at all, But I do know this blogger and I guess that is enough.

http://hands.tumblr.com/post/44621564/drowning

You put your heart out and try to reach out to your fellow man. You work hard to have content worthy of being read and seen and have people come back again to your Blog and then ...

The Internet is a many colored coat. Many times the rainbow is bright and happy and sunny.

Then you have the reverse.

Update:

Turns out this may be true or may not. But this didn't happen to the person I thought It did and it really upset me that I was scammed that way, or at least feel I was scammed. Sorry folks.

0 comments: