Good thing I waited

Posted by Beamer at 11:27 AM

August 15th, 2008

Yesterday Afternoon I was wanting to come on here and just blast a local AM Radio Talk show host. I wanted to post what a moron he is. But I have mellowed out and just want to pass along again info about Gout.

If you haven't ever had Gout, you are fortunate. For it is not any fun, especially when it is most active and painful. This AM Radio Talk show host was going off again about how he was suffering with gout and had some other stuff going on with joints and pain. I turned him off when he started talking about some medicine and why he was reluctant to take it.

His name is Ralph Bailey. Yesterday I was going to post this and then give him a link to this post. I doubt that he would bother to read it. It seems at times he's to busy for his listeners. I find Ralph to be a very odd individual. I use to listen to him religiously till one day when I tried to talk to him on air about his gout problem. He apparently didn't care to discuss it, even though I had told the call screener what it was I was talking about, and once on the air, promptly cut me off. Fine, it's his show, but I have hardly listened to him since.

Any way to make a short post much longer, if you have trouble with Gout, avoid foods high in purines, avoid fat and drink lots of water. It's not rocket science, at least to me. I have been dealing with this problem for most of my adult life and I have had very few instances of flair ups. Maybe I am Lucky.

And Maybe Ralph Bailey is a fool.

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

tell the dang fool to suck it up! we all have our problems and the stations owners do not want us wasting the air wave time, complaining about it so why should he.He needs to get his own blog and whine on that instead of the air waves.

Beamer said...

I'll make that 2 for the Ralph Bailey being a fool count.

Thanks Mike.

Beamer