Following with the Boob Theme ...

Posted by Beamer at 2:24 AM

August 25th, 2008

This one takes me back to my days delivering Pizza. It was a Sunday, early about lunch time. The Apartment door faced North. One in a string of ground floor apartments. I drove up about ten feet from the door and got the pizza out of the Passenger side door of My Mustang. I turned and went to the allotted apartment letter. I knocked on the door and stepped back a bit.

Just then, a very busty lady in cut off blue jeans shorts and a Small bikini Bathing top answered the door. She didn't say anything as she looked down and saw her large Sunday Newspaper.

Now you have to understand, My experience with Women's Breasts was very minimal at this time in my life, as how I was seventeen and hadn't really had a girlfriend yet, at least one which would allow any, uhm, messing around. So, I was rather taken back, when this woman stood up from getting her paper and one of her prized breasts was no longer covered under the small area of cloth provided by her bathing suit top. She noticed it staring at me almost immediately, and very casually allowed for the breast to be recovered by her bikini top.

She adjusted and maneuvered stuff till it seemed right to her. Then she finally spoke about her pizza.

"How much do I owe you?"

What I felt like saying was "You don't owe me a thing, I think I'm needing to pay you."

But what I somehow managed to say was the proper price. She brought money from somewhere, and I tried not to stare as I handed the pizza to tit's rightful owner.

She told me to have a nice day. She had no Idea how nice a day she had made it.

( and Yes, I left the misspell in it's original format - something subconscious going on there I think.)

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Hey,,Brother I have an award awaiting for you over on the blogger site. come and get it!

Beamer said...

Thanks Mike.

Beamer