It's coming to me slowly ...

Posted by Beamer at 5:53 AM

July 8th,2008 I awoke this morning with a whole list of things I could post here. I guess My subconscious was working overtime feeling guilty for not posting here. I don't know. Most of the list seemed to be in the embarrassment field, My embarrassment. Sure it would be entertaining. And sure it would be easy to post for they were vivid memories. And I was grateful, actually, that a whole list of stuff was just right there, in the mist, drifting ... slowly ... away ...
So here it is 2 hours later, and it is dawning on me about the list and I'm trying my damnedest to remember any of them ....
And it's not working.
lol
Oh well there is always tommorrow morning. I guess I need a note pad alongside the bed, eh?

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Beamer, I guess we all have a stumbling block or two.maybe a pad by the bed would help maybe not.I hoe that you are haveing a grand day! That's my story and I'm sricking to it!

Beamer said...

Thanks Mike. I appreciate the comment. You have a good day also.

Beamer

Allure said...

i feel different too when I dont post... why is that?

Beamer said...

I don't know Didi, but I am very glad you came by. I read one post from a guy that was pretty much about how stagnant he was. I guess I could start writing posts like that right now. It is odd.

Beamer