Target and the Beatles ...

Posted by Beamer at 10:39 PM

I wish to God they would quit playing those stupid insipid Beatle songs being butchered by Target. It's not that I find the songs the Beatles did stupid or insipid. Far from it. No, the treatment the Target Company allows to take over these song is what I find dreadful and insipid.


Being a musician, I know there is only about 1 or 2 billion different arrangements one can make with the notes available to mess around with in creating a song.

Here is a hell of an Idea : Come up with something ORIGINAL!


<Chalk Drawing 7

It sure the hell couldn't cost you any more than to take a classic Beatles song and butcher the hell out of it.

Hell, I even throw one together for you if you want. No charge. Just stop murdering the Beatles for me, ok?

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Amen brother,why can't they pick on the stones????
Rock on as a musician.I'm a novice musician,but I think that I'll just keep playing in my home ant not try to make a fool of my self by trying to play anywhere else.Not to mention carrying around a Hammered Dulicmer is not easy.