Customer service

Posted by Beamer at 2:25 PM

or the lack of it.

Maybe its because my ways are considered Old school by many youth I have come across, mainly the way I talk. But if you ask me, those Businesses that refuse to offer great professional customer service to their customers are not helping themselves in any manner. People, customers, expect the person that answers the phone or that is behind the counter to treat them, the customer, as if they are royalty, a very vital and very important part of their business. The way I see it, customer service is a very valued part of doing business, and refusing to allow it to be present, can only cause problems for the business not providing great customer service.

The present atmosphere, at least what I am seeing, is going down hill greatly, dangerously, and those that still want to treat the customer as they should will absolutely come out ahead in the end run.

Beamer




0 comments: