Photo Collection

Posted by Beamer at 4:21 AM

Ok, so I have amassed this huge photo collection. And this is just going to be the start. There are going to be many years I shall be doing this, I Hope. Right now mostly everything is how the camera has downloaded the images in to the camera: By date. That is great. But then I have the images that I post produced to make them worthwhile to post on the internet or Flickr or elsewhere. And these images are spread across 2 computer and some of the images on the one computer are duplicates of the other cause only one has access to the Internet. And so on and so on...


So I found this site:
Photo sense on two fronts and will see how things develop on it. Should be interesting. I just wonder if having a cluttered computer affects your Fung shui.

0 comments: