Don't know if you saw this ...

Posted by Beamer at 12:22 PM

This is from Yesterday, Friday, Jan. 25, 2008.




Personally, I think this guy is guilty as all get out. I think he knows full well where his "vacationing" wife is at. I think she is dead and he had a whole lot to do with her not being seen in 3 months. This guy is quite the piece of work.



Suspended Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson with his wife Stacy Peterson in September 2007. (Chicago Tribune photo)

Stacy Peterson poses with her daughter Lacy for a Christmas photo. (Undated family photo / November 3, 2007)

2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I know that we are not allowed to try him in the court of public opion,But I'm gonna do it any way.as a former corrections officer I tend to think guilty until proven innocent,just from my daily dealings with the inmates.
this being said I do believe that scott peterson did in fact kill his wife and this peterson is just as gulity,after all his privios wife's death is now being considered a homicide.1 dead 1 missing? a coinsidence maybe not!

Beamer said...

All I can figure in why the guy isn't behind bars is that they are waiting till they have a very strong case against him. I wish they would hurry up though.

Thanks for the comment Mike.