Here, there, and everywhere ...

Posted by Beamer at 8:46 AM

Ok so maybe you can't see it. But I can and right now it is driving me nuts. (Yes this blog is about me.)


I have had over the years of being on the internet, probably since April 1992, made quite a few web pages. I started messing around with HTML, the language computers understand that helps make one form of web pages, about 5 years later in 1997. So now I have a collection of different web sites at different places and nothing is really tying them together.

Then I up and start a new blog, which as of the beginning of this year I really knew nothing about (blogging - What the hell is that?)(Sorry, but I was focused heavily on a certain Message board for years and the rest of the Internet went by the wayside), so I have been playing catch up. This makes about blog 6 or 7 for me, some of which I have kept and others have gone bye bye, which only ads to the collection, and so it goes.

I shall find a way to get them all gathered up in a nice neat bundle but for now there is just the Sites map to go on.

I know it's no biggie in the grand scheme of things. doesn't have to do with world hunger or the environment heating up or not (Personally, I think Al Gore is off his rocker)(Sorry sucara)But there it is for all the world to see and read.

And I feel so much better.





Click here for a bigger image of this Picture - I think it's awesome. Just imagine a 110 degree day out, sun is baking down on you and you find this stream with this small pond about 6 feet deep and this cold cool clear water in the shade ...

0 comments: