365

Posted by Beamer at 8:13 AM

I joined up this group that allows for me to post something every day for the next year. I truly doubt it will be here, more likely the Photo blog, but we'll see.

In a way, I am sad to see this year go bye bye, but as it is ending (me being unemployed) I am definitely looking forward to the coming year. I should be getting a new SLR camera here very soon, A Fujifilm s700, which will allow for a much broader range of photography than my previous point and shoot, which actually has been broken for the last few months, but luckily still takes pictures (the screen has been toast). So that will be nice.



My eldest son should be moving into his new house (the house isn't, but it is new to him). So a lot going on. Here comes the New Year, ready or Not.

0 comments: