My day ...

Posted by Beamer at 12:55 AM

Little tidbits of what I went through:

I am wondering weather it is a full moon today. There was some rather odd behavior about and that would help explain stuff, but not really.

I was attempting to drive to a location. I had probably 3 blocks from said location when part of the weirdness reared it's ugly strange head. I was trying to make a left turn from a signal with a left turn arrow. I got the go ahead arrow, and started to turn left. At the same time, what I believe to be a homeless person on a bike turned right and ended up right in front of me. He wanted to go very slowly (perhaps drunk) and didn't realize I was behind him. (The car is rather quiet running at Idle, which is what I was doing.)



I eventually reached the Parking lot I was after and turned right to get away from the drunk homeless guy on the bike. I reached a blistering 5 MPH, when I got behind a large red SUV. This lady was trying to decide which way she was to go, I believe. Straight or Turn Left. She put on her left turn signal, then went straight any way. Interesting. (This was all taking place in the Parking lot full of parked cars.)

She turned off her signal and proceeded to crawl forward, then at the next turn, decided to go left. Yay! She didn't signal, but I didn't care. I zoomed through the parking lot when I encountered the next odd thing.

This lady was walking betwixt 2 rows of cars having a senior moment trying to figure out where she was parked. When I first saw her she was going straight down the middle of the row, then she walked over in front of My car. Then she walked away from the front of my car, back towards the middle, looking for her car. Again My car in silent mode (Not really) Idiling, waiting for her to decide what the frack she was going to do. Then back in front of my car, then suddenly to the left. I guess she finally found her car, poor dear.





The only problem was she was about 20 years old.


Then during the time spent Walking to the building I was going to, I almost got ran over twice. I was so glad to finally make it inside and in one piece.

Unfortunately, I was 15 minutes late to get done all of what I had started out to do.

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Maybe it was be in BOZO mode day.

Beamer said...

Thats as good an explanation as anything I had.

United World Poets said...

that's a nice looking car