Getting onto Friend feed -

Posted by Beamer at 2:28 AM

So, Mike asked me how to get into Friend Feed, in so many words.

This is the Link to Friend Feed. Once you get there, You need to pick out a Login name and password. On Friend Feed, the Log on name isn't really that important other than used for loggin on. Once Inside, you can eneter in any name you want to use, pretty much. There are Other Brent's in Friend feed (For me) But their name is different in that they use their last name as well. I don't. But give it a try. If you have any questions, leave a comment here and I will answer them as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

I'm and signed up.I am using my facebook account. for the link.

Beamer said...

Good deal. I'd suggest going to search and type in Brent or better yet beamer. Beamer should get me on the results, there seem to be quite a few results for Brent.

Mike Golch said...

Ok,I'll try that.