A scary Thought ...

Posted by Beamer at 11:05 AM

The commercial with the guy that thinks a rock Hard Avocado with the seed intact, the skin still on, and a blender - what if there is some one out there that thinks that his behavior is just fine and sees nothing wrong with what he is trying to do?


And Why in Gods name did they bring this inane commercial back to the Air Waves?









A rather interesting Nugget of the Internet I found which I thought I would share with you guys. I found right clicking on the presentation and changing the quality to Medium helped a lot viewing this thing.






I find this rather entertaining.

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

verry interesting,but silly!

Lyndon said...

I've never seen that commercial before, but then again we don't have a Carl's Jr. in Canada.

Was these the same company that paid Paris Hilton to make that awful Superbowl ad as well?

Beamer said...

I believe so. Their commercials are just plain old bizzare at times, apparently aiming for a rather young Audience. Seems like they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Beamer

Mike Golch said...

I think so as well. even though we do not have any Carl's here as well.