Say What ?

Posted by Beamer at 5:39 PM

July 25th, 2008

My wife has become a big fan of Hulu - (www.hulu.com) - ever since I sent her a link in an email message a few weeks back. She has gotten to where she will regularly report to me what is going on in Hulu and what new things are being added to the multi media site.

I was having a hard time waking up this morning and My wife had Molly Cyrus blasting on the TV. Molly was the guest singer on the Today show this morning and a whole bunch of her young, enthusiastic, fans were trying to keep up with the song being sung, mouthing the words and singing along.

Me: "It's too early for Molly Cyrus."

Wife: "Oh, you know who she is? I guess she has been on everything lately."

Me: "Yes and she's one of the richest kids under eighteen. I think she's only fifteen."

Right then Al Rocker told Molly she's only fifteen and how does she do all the things she does at that age. Her fans screamed loudly as Molly Tried to answer Al.

Right then also, my wife decide to update me with the latest goings on at Hulu.

Wife: "They are showing five nature films on Hulu. Farts, The Serengeti and ..."

Trying to be heard over Al and Molly and screaming fans - Me: "Farts?"

A long Pause.

Wife: "Sharks!"

Me - "Oh. I thought maybe they would show different animals as they passed Gas. Elks, zebra and lions and then goats, cows, and buffalo. Then of course, the rare Chicken Fart. Watch as we sneak up on the rear of this White plumed chicken as she cuts loose right for our cameras."

Wife walking by, shaking her head. "No Dear, Sharks."

Me: "I was thinking it would be hard to do a full film on such a subject. Maybe just an hour long documentary on Farting animals. That would probably work."

3 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Silly works for me! Hugs and God's Blessing. Mike G.said that!

Anonymous said...

I think you mean Miley Cyrus.

Beamer said...

No. I'm talking about her twin sister, Molly.

Harrumph - Like I'm not hip.

lol

Mike didn't catch it either.

Beamer