First Off

Posted by Beamer at 5:43 AM

July 27th, 2008

I guess I stand Corrected - Molly Cyrus isn't who I was referring to in an earlier Post. It should have been Miley Cyrus. (Thanks Google - Did you mean: miley cyrus)

What, ? ... No, I didn't spell it wrong, again.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And from Wiki answers I get this:

Does Miley Cyrus Sing Well?
In: Miley Cyrus

duh




GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SO I am thinking 9 exclamation points means something, just not sure what. I am thinking of asking HannahFannah93 who answered the above question just what she meant, but I am afraid she would tell me. She. HannahFannah93, also answered this question:

What cheer team does lilly truscotts cheer for?
In: Fan Mail Addresses


In the episode "Mascot Love," she cheered for the Pirates!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I guess she didn't feel nearly as strong about this answer since It only got one Exclamation Point.

And then she answered this as well:

What are Miley Cyrus' hobbies?
In: Miley Cyrus

Her favorite hobby is SHOPPING!!!!! She obviously also likes to sing and act.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Personally, I think 3 exclamation points would have been enough after shopping, but HannahFannah93 chose 5 of them suckers. Wow!!!!!!
And this one I find just a little disturbing:

What does Miley Cyrus eat for breakfast?
In: Miley Cyrus

She eats Lucky Charms, or a bowl of oatmeal with 2 scoops of ice cream on it. She says its the only way she'll eat it!! Same here :) Plain oatmeal is gross.

Answer

Her favorite cereal is Lucky Charms.

And then I had to find this:

http://www.picturetrail.com/club/club/index.php?clubID=15064

Please don't go there unless you want to witness one of the worst chunks of the Internet I have ever seen (Well actually it is probably 4th worst, but the others I can't discuss here.) I'm talking about the moving blue panel with lettering stuck in there that they expect you to read. Wow !!!!!

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Miley WHO? oh the dork that calles herself hanna montana, who tries to be a rapper/hip hop? or alll of the above. Man am I getting old

Beamer said...

Join the crowd, Mike. All I know is the she is pretty damn rich. I think I was mowing lawns for about 10 bucks apiece back when I was 15.

Beamer

Mike Golch said...

I only got 5 bucks.for doing the same thing. man you are right we are getting old.

Beamer said...

I remember paying 50 cents a gallon for gas back then.

My first job paid $1.65 an hour.

Beamer