My grandson's rating Sysytem

Posted by Beamer at 6:21 PM

June 19th, 2008

My wife went and picked Up our grandson at my daughters house.

On the ride back, with my 2 year old grandson secured in the back seat and my wife the only other person in the car, he started to ask questions, sort of.

Gwama - This meant he wanted to ask my wife something, her being Gwama.

Ky-yole - That was him asking about where my son was. She told him he was at work.

PaPa - That was him asking about me. She told him I was at home.

Jammers - This is the cat that has kind of adopted us and lives outside. My wife feeds him and The grandson loves this cat. She told him that Jammers was at home.

I'm glad to see I rate above Jammers the cat.


1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Beamer,cute cat,so consider your self lucky that you rated above the cat.
I might have done the oppisite.but than again I adore cats,That's my story and I'm sticking to it.Big Time Hugs and God's blessings to you and your's.