Me waterskiing

Posted by Beamer at 8:32 AM

June 22nd, 2008

I seem to be in a bit of a dry spell finding something new and fresh, so I shall regale you with something from my past. Aren't you lucky?

The one and only time I went water skiing was about 15 years ago. A partner of mine had a boat that we took out to a lake with some family members of his. They all had their turns at skiing and then it was mine.

I was told the end result was that I was using too short of skis. Yeah right.

I have told you in the past I have what the doctors refer to as a weight problem. Well, I weighed 265 lbs going into High School, at 14. Last time I got weighed I was at 330 lbs.. I'm 6'4" tall. I am a big guy.



Ok, I am no artist at least when it comes to drawing people. But this is an illustration of what transpired. Actually the rope should be below the water level and all that should be above the water level would be me above my armpits. You take in the wake I was forming and I was lucky I didn't drown. I was skiing. Just my skis were 5 and a half feet under the water. It was sad.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You mean your face was skiing! I don't know what's funnier -- your story or your sketch. Love the six hairs on your head. LOL.

Bugz said...

Ok you have me laughing my big butt off here.