A couple of Goodies

Posted by Beamer at 2:00 AM

From National Geographic:


1.) Some really Big Fish

2.)Chile Volcano Erupts With Ash, Lava, and Lightning.

###############################################################################

I wish I had never seen a blog with Haloscan and though it would be neat to have:

It has been such a pain ever since I signed on with this outfit. I decided to put my original Photo blog back up and removed any sign of Haloscan In the HTML . Well, I not only removed Haloscan (possibly) but also now there is no way for anyone to comment on the Photo blog.

There are plenty of times when Computers are a double edged sword and this is definitely one of those times

1 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Yep,computers are good as a tool,and a pain in the neck when they do not co-operate.
"That's a fact Jack!"