Hulu has improved greatly

Posted by Beamer at 9:02 PM




They now offer High def programs, which doesen't do me any good, (I need more Horsepower In my PC) and full length movies, such as Rob Roy, If you've never seen it .. well I think it tis an awesome flick with plenty of action and sword play. A bit gruesome though, with an excellent ending.

Then the other side of the coin, a movie I love to pieces and one my wife just thinks is stupid (well Yeah?), the Jerk with Steve Martin. Tis a stupid funny romp that cracks me up.




They even have commercials at Hulu:



2 comments:

Mike Golch said...

to swipe something from an eairler time,groovy man.

what is not so great is the way the blogger verification letters are now.

Beamer said...

Word verification removed. I didn't realize I had it on.

Beamer